Campus Stockton Teaching Alliance’s role in providing professional workforce development for teachers and school leaders is as follows:
- Identify the best teachers and leaders from across the alliance to contribute to school-based professional development
- Tailor development to meet the specific needs of schools
- Offer coaching and mentoring
- Evaluate the impact of workforce development across the alliance
- Offer opportunities for formal accreditation
- Offer opportunities for school-based research which can be shared within the wider school system
- Develop a workforce which contains a full range of excellent teachers
- Develop future middle, senior leaders and head teachers to help meet the most pressing needs in Stockton and beyond
- Work with other teaching schools in the North East, nationally, or internationally where appropriate
MA Education Leadership (on hold until further notice)
Leadership Targeted Support Programme (starts February 2018)
Onwards and Upwards – Primary, Secondary & FE Phases ORIGINALLY A COURSE FOR PRIMARY ONLY, THIS NOW CATERS FOR ALL PHASES (Please note the revised date for session 4)
Aspiring Head Teachers (starts in Sept 2017) New!
Aspiring Primary Deputies (starts in Sept 2017) New!
Teacher Of Excellence (starts Wednesday, 11th October 2017)
Leader of Excellence (starts November 2017, Northfield School)
Excellence at UPS (revised start date – Tuesday 7th November, Egglescliffe School, Urlay Nook Road) New!
Teaching Assistant of Excellence (starts October 2017)
Support Staff – Leader of Excellence (starts 18th October 2017) New!
Subject Training, all phases, MFL (watch this space for dates. Please let us know if this is a course you’re interested in and we’ll contact you with course dates as soon as we have them)
Subject Training, KS 3/4, Maths (starts Sept/Oct – see link for further details)
Subject Training, KS 3/4, Core Maths (starts Sept/Oct – see link for further details)
Subject Training, KS 3/4, Physics (starts 29th September 2017)
For Senior Leaders who will be ready for headship within 3 years.
Great leaders make great schools. Great schools change lives.
Maria Carlton (Chair)
Kathryn Thompson (Vice Chair)
St John the Evangelist RC Primary, Billingham
Stockton Sixth Form
Campus Stockton Teaching Alliance
Admin: Val Swansbury