The role of the Leadership and Succession Planning group is to:
- Provide training for current school leaders and identify and develop leadership potential of the future
- Develop future head teachers to help meet the most pressing needs in Stockton and beyond
- Put processes in place to identify potential leaders in areas of need
- Develop potential leaders within Stockton Schools
- Develop CPD to support existing leaders in Stockton and beyond
Leadership Targeted Support Programme (starts February 2018)
MA Education Leadership (starts January 2018)
Onwards and Upwards – Primary, Secondary & FE Phases ORIGINALLY A COURSE FOR PRIMARY ONLY, THIS NOW CATERS FOR ALL PHASES (starts Tuesday, 16th January 2018)
Leader of Excellence (starts November 2017)
Aspiring Head Teachers (starts in Sept 2017) New!
Aspiring Primary Deputies (starts in Sept 2017) New!
For Senior Leaders who will be ready for headship within 3 years.
Great leaders make great schools. Great schools change lives.
Stockton Riverside College
Stockton Sixth Form
Horizons Specialist Academy Trust